Cooler Bag Made In Texas!
Cooler Bag Made In The USA!
Our coolers are handmade right here in Texas. Custom lead time may vary depending on style ( 1-2 weeks).
Frio 360 24 Vault Cooler - Babes on the Bay CCA
- The removable Bluetooth speaker is waterproof, rechargeable (includes charging cord) & connects to any Bluetooth device.
- This handy cooler holds up to 24 cans with a sufficient amount of ice, keeping beverages cold for days.
- Includes 5 storage areas
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Easy funnel drain system to remove water quickly
- Attached pub bottle opener
- Cold seal foam ply technology holds ice for up to 2 days
- Lightweight and comes with a leak-proof soft side liner
- Molly Loops: 5 on the right side & 3 on the left
- Made in the USA!
- Made in Texas!
Holds Ice for up to 2 Days!
- Capacity: 24 cans w/ sufficient ice
- Dimensions: 18"L x 10"W x 12"H
- Weight: 5 lbs
Frio 360 Speaker Info
The Frio 360 speaker has a waterproof rating level of IPX4 which means there is no problem to use it in raining day or on your boat. The IPX4 rating ensures protection against water spray from 360 degrees.
For daily use and even for most outdoor event's, it is great, just don't submerge your speaker in water.
IPX4 – Now we are getting somewhere. This will keep “yo ish chill” from splashing water from any direction. So if you drop some cubes of ice into you scotch and it splashes, there is no need to worry. Well, except for those drops of scotch that didn’t make it into your tummy.
- Click the - or + button to skip to the previous or next track
- Press and hold the - or + button to adjust the volume
- Click the power button (2) to pause/ play or to answer incoming calls. Press and hold the power button (2) to turn off
2-3 hours with the light ring
4-5 hours without the light ring
Speaker Info: 4 ohm 3W
Batter: 600mAh li polymer battery
Charging Time: 3-4 hours
Working Range: 8 meters
Warnings and Conditions:
- Do not drop, apply excessive force to the controls, or put heavy objects on top of the speaker
- Do not attempt to repair, disassemble or modify the product
- If you do not use the speaker for long periods; be sure to store it in a dry place, free from extreme temperature, humidity, and dust
- Keep speaker away from any heat source