Cooler Bag Made In Texas!
Cooler Bag Made In The USA!
Our coolers are handmade right here in Texas. Custom lead time may vary depending on style ( 1-2 weeks).
Frio 360 18 Can Cooler - CCA Sailfish
The Frio 360 Includes an 18 Can Cooler & a Bluetooth Wireless Speaker. Keep Your Drinks Cold for Days and Listen to Music Anytime, Anywhere.
- Holds 18 cans or 12 bottles w/ sufficient ice
- Mesh pocket for additional storage
- 18.5 oz coated vinyl w/ smooth matte finish
- 600 denier polyester w/ pvc backing for sublimation
-Adjustable shoulder strap & support handle
- Multi-ply foam & vinyl lining hold ice for up to 48 hours
- Easy funnel drain system to remove water quickly
- Cold seal foam ply technology holds ice for up to 2 days
- Light weight and comes with a leak proof soft side liner
- Cooler Made in the USA!
- Cooler Made in Texas!
Holds Ice for up to 2 Days!
Size: 26"L x 9"W x 13"H
Weight: 5 lbs
Capacity: 18 cans w/ sufficient ice
Frio 360 Speaker Info
The Frio 360 speaker has a waterproof rating level of IPX4 which means there is no problem to use it in raining day or on your boat. The IPX4 rating ensures protection against water spray from 360 degrees.
For daily use and even for most outdoor event's, it is great, just don't submerge your speaker in water.
IPX4 – Now we are getting somewhere. This will keep “yo ish chill” from splashing water from any direction. So if you drop some cubes of ice into you scotch and it splashes, there is no need to worry. Well, except for those drops of scotch that didn’t make it into your tummy.
- Click the - or + button to skip to the previous or next track
- Press and hold the - or + button to adjust the volume
- Click the power button (2) to pause/ play or to answer incoming calls. Press and hold the power button (2) to turn off
2-3 hours with the light ring
4-5 hours without the light ring
Speaker Info: 4 ohm 3W
Batter: 600mAh li polymer battery
Charging Time: 3-4 hours
Working Range: 8 meters
Warnings and Conditions:
- Do not drop, apply excessive force to the controls, or put heavy objects on top of the speaker
- Do not attempt to repair, disassemble or modify the product
- If you do not use the speaker for long periods; be sure to store it in a dry place, free from extreme temperature, humidity, and dust
- Keep speaker away from any heat source